Monday, March 16, 2009

Out, damn'd spot!*

I got an email from a friend today that I just have to share. In case you, like me, did not know this thing...

Laurie,
This made me think of your avocado story. [She's referring to this.] It made me wonder if other people know this. Did you know you can get just about anything out with hydrogen peroxide? I bought the little spray bottle of it that they sell next to the huge bottles and I keep it filled and near the laundry basket. I just spray any spots with it before it goes in the basket. (I also add a little to the load via the bleach dispenser.) Anyway, grape juice, vegetable oil, grass, blood, it all comes out. I don't even rub.

Hooray for friends who share stuff!!

* "Out, damn'd spot," is a quote from Lady Macbeth in Shakespeare's Macbeth.

No comments: